Explore the Best Biryani in Bangalore at Nandhana Restaurants
Simple, satisfying, and guaranteed to make your taste buds dance in ecstasy, Andhra’s biryanis are a class apart. We’re yet to find somebody who can resist the signature delectable flavors that the state’s biryanis boast of.
The History Of Andhra’s Biryani
Layered with spices and enriched with the rich textures of rice and meat, Andhra’s biryanis follow no ordinary recipes. They’re deeply rooted in history and are prepared using a method that’s been perfected across generations. In fact, the history of Andhra’s biryani can be traced back to the kitchens of the Nizams. By blending select elements of the Iranian and the Mughlai cuisines, Andhra Pradesh, then known simply as Hyderabad State, created its own unique version of the dish.
The Unforgettable Flavors Of Nandhana Palace’s Andhra Biryani
At Nandhana Palace, we take great care to retain the richness and authenticity of the biryanis we prepare. We also pride ourselves on the fact that we’re dedicated to bringing the traditional taste of Andhra’s cuisine to Bangalore, so biryani devotees can enjoy the country’s very best varieties of flavored rice right from the comfort of this city.
The spread of Andhra cuisine we offer includes several kinds of biryani, all prepared using the tried and tested traditional recipes passed on to us from our ancestors. With deeply marinated meat or vegetables sandwiched between layers of fragrant and flavorful long-grained rice, our biryanis will remind you of the familiarity and comfort of home, no matter where you are.
Our Selection of Biryanis
One type is never enough, especially when it comes to biryanis. And this is why at Nandhana Palace, we’ve curated our menu to include some of the best varieties of biryani the state has to offer. Here are some of our specialties.
Nellore Chicken Biryani
Prepared using a recipe that’s around 500 years old, the Nellore biryani is known for its distinct flavors. In fact, the influence of Nellore biryani extends well past its region and has shaped the flavors of Tamil Nadu’s Chettinad biryani as well. This particular variety comes with juicy bits of chicken marinated in a sinful mix of yogurt and spices.
Undoubtedly everyone’s favorite, Hyderabadi biryani is a class apart. Its rich textures and flavors are guaranteed to tease your taste buds, while its not-so-subtle taste is bound to leave you satiated yet craving for more. It’s no wonder that the Hyderabadi biryani is everyone’s preferred choice. Try it once, and you’ll be hooked for life.
Nellore Mutton Biryani
Prepared using an ancient recipe that’s been guarded and passed on through centuries, the Nellore mutton biryani we have on offer is simply divine. For days when you want to sample meat beyond the average poultry, this biryani may just prove to be the best choice on our menu. It’s flavorful, satiating, and perfect for special occasions.
Our egg biryani can help you smoothly toe the line between vegetarian and non-vegetarian sensibilities. Packed as much with protein as with unforgettable taste, this biryani is something you’ll savor with each bite. There’s no wrong time to enjoy this delight, and when you’re in doubt, simply opt for this delicious egg biryani without a second thought.
Why should meat-eaters have all the fun, right? We couldn’t agree more, and that’s why we have a specially prepared biryani, especially for vegetarian foodies. Enriched with the goodness of vegetables like carrots, beans, onions, and tomatoes, Nandhana’s vegetable biryani is a treat for your taste buds. Try it to believe it.
Here’s What Sets Us Apart
If you’re still looking for more reasons to drop by at Nandhana Palace, let’s give you some.
- Unparalleled taste – Our chefs take extra care to ensure that the biryanis we serve are of unparalleled taste. One bite is all it takes to fall in love with our take on the biryani.
- Homely flavors – Longing for that satiating biryani that marked your weekends at home? Head over to your nearest Nandhana Palace and take a trip back there with our homely flavors.
- Hearty servings – When it comes to Andhra biryani, portion sizes matter. And if it isn’t hearty enough, it’s not right. With generous portion sizes that are certain to satisfy you, nobody does it as we do.
- Numerous branches – Our network includes 12 lavish banquet halls, five premium and budget hotels, a catering unit, and even a branch dedicated to offering sweets of various kinds.
- Award-winning cuisine – In recent years, we’ve been felicitated with several awards that are further testimony to the quality of Andhra cuisine we offer. Among these are the Best Andhra Cuisines of the Year 2016, the Best Biryani Award 2017 from Red FM, and even the Times Business Awards 2019.
So, why put off something this good? Drop by at your nearest Nandhana branch and dig into the best Andhra biryani in the city. Come over with your friends, family, colleagues, or even simply by yourself. We welcome everyone with warmth, open arms, and a great serving of biryani.